Ziad K. Mirza, M.D., C.P.E., C.M.D., FACP, MBA, ABIM, ABPM/UHM
Dr. Ziad K. Mirza is the Chief Medical Officer of MVS Wound Care & Hyperbarics. Board certified in hyperbaric medicine and internal medicine, Dr. Mirza has nearly 2 decades of experience in the delivery of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). In addition to his responsibilities with MVS Wound Care & Hyperbarics, Dr. Mirza serves as Medical Director of several nursing homes in the Greater Baltimore area.
• Board Certified & Certifications: Internal Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Physician Executive, Medical Director for Long-Term Care
• Residency: Internal Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
• Received his M.D. from American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon
• Society Memberships (Current & Past): American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, American College of Physician Executives, American Medical Directors Association, American Board of Quality Assurance Utilization Review
• Medical Director, GBMC Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Oxygen Unit, Towson, MD 2012-2016
• Co-Medical Director, GBMC Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Oxygen Unit, Towson, MD 2010-2012
• Baltimore Magazine Top Doctor 2014 – 2020: Hyperbaric Medicine
• Currently serves on the Board of…. National Institute of Health, Washington D.C.