Dr. Robert Baxt is a board-certified General Surgeon with certifications in wound care and hyperbaric medicine. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1969 and has over 50 years of experience.
• General Surgical Residency: United States Public Health Service Hospital, Baltimore MD
• Society Memberships: Fellow, American College of Surgeons | Fellow, International College of Surgeons
• Phi Delta Epsilon Medical Fraternity
• Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
• Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
• International Society of Endovascular Specialists